What is agriculture’s role in decarbonization and carbon markets?
Join us as Jim Jordahl, a project analyst at Iowa State University’s Bioeconomy Institute, walks us through the demand for decarbonization and agriculture’s prime position as one part of the solution.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The push toward decarbonization and the development of carbon markets.
- The role of agriculture in decreasing global emissions.
- The challenges that both corporations and agricultural stakeholders will need to overcome to actually implement these solutions.
- The potential for a broader suite of ecosystem benefits to play a part in these complex markets.
Want to learn more? Dig into the key references and research Jim talked about in this episode:
- “Carbon Science for Carbon Markets: Emerging Opportunities in Iowa” co-edited by Jim Jordahl and Lisa Schulte Moore.
- “VCM Reaches Towards $2 Billion in 2021” by the Ecosystem Market Insights Team
Rather read the transcript? Click the orange button above.
If you have more questions that need answers from experts, tell us! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org—we’ll match your questions to the expert.