Improving Crop Resilience with Seed Treatments
Daren Mueller, a professor at Iowa State University, explains what seed treatments can do for your crop resilience.
- Seed treatments can be a first line of defense for your crops.
- They can help plants get through the “highs and lows” of a season.
Watch the video for more information!
Curious about the research behind seed treatments? Check out these resources:
- “Sustainable Agriculture—Enhancing Environmental Benefits, Food Nutritional Quality and Building crop Resilience to Abiotic and Biotic Stresses” (Roberts & Mattoo, 2018)
- “Soybean Seeding Rate and Seed Treatment that Maximizes Yield and Profitability Based on Planting Date” (Siler & Singh, 2022)
- “Early season growth of corn as influenced by seed treatment” (Vagedes & Lindsey, 2020)